Rustoleum CombiColour Wrought Iron Aerosols contain rust-inhibitive pigments for additional corrosion protection - fast drying - nice appearance. Designed for the beautification and protection of metal surfaces.
Rustoleum CombiColour Wrought Iron Aerosols can be applied directly onto bare, manually de-rusted or primed steel. Ideal for maintenance jobs in industrial environments.
- Long-lasting protection.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes.
- Low odour.
- Primer and topcoat in one.
- For application onto rust, bare metal and wood.
- One coat hiding, good flow properties.
- hite spirit dilutable.
- Usable down to 5 degrees C.
Coverage: 3m2 per aerosol
Touch Dry: 2 hours
Finish: Hammertone (Smooth, Satin Gloss, Wrought Iron and Matt finishes available)
Available in the following colours (all colours approximate).