Rustoleum CombiColor Metal Protection Satin for longer lasting metal protection. CombiColor 400ml Aersol Metal Paint. 3-in-1 (primer, undercoat and topcoat combined) all in one can. May be applied directly to stable (not loose) rusted steel. One-coat hiding. Better obliteration.
CombiColor Metal coating is primer and topcoat in one, based on a urethane modified alkyd, providing good drying properties at low temperatures. The product contains rust-inhibitive pigments and is lead and chromate free. CombiColor should be applied on bare, manually derusted or with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion 3369 / 3380 primed steel.
CombiColor Satin is similar to CombiColor Smooth but has a satin gloss finish.
Finish: Satin (Smooth, Hammertone and Wrought Iron finishes available)
- Excellent protection for metal surfaces and can be used as a one coat maintenance system if required.
- Can be applied directly to rust.
- Superior Metal Protection - primer and topcoat in one (can be use on its own or with CombiPrimer for increased life expectancy).
- For interior and exterior use.
- Excellent hiding power - will obliterate in one coat.
- Also available in brush.
Available in the following colours (all colours approximate).