Rustoleum Hard Hat Heat Resistant Coating can be applied on new, bright or shot-blasted steel or well pre-treated coated surfaces such as barbecues, boiler fittings, hot air cannons, exhausts, etc. Hard Hat Heat Resistant Coating is intended for small maintenance jobs and repairs. Hard Hat Heat Resistant Coating provides protection up to a dry heat of 750 degrees C (short-term peak load) for applications indoors or in a sheltered outdoor environment.
- For continuous temperatures up to 650 degrees C.
- For peak temperatures up to 750 degrees C.
- For on bare metal or slightly rusted surfaces.
- Ideal for engines, heat cannons, pipes, vents, etc.
- To handle after 2 hours (at 20 degrees C).
- Available in Black and Aluminium.
Aerosol: Coverage: 2m2 per Aerosol
Touch Dry: 1hr
Available in the following colours (all colours approximate).