Rustoleum 2500 Transparent Topcoat a non-yellowing transparent protecting coating. Rust-Oleum Transparent Topcoat should be applied over Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Fluorescent Topcoats or Metallic Topcoats or can be used to restore the gloss and life expectancy of any faded old coatings. Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Transparent Topcoat can also be applied directly onto many surfaces like aluminium, brass, bronze, chrome, copper, etc. Ideal for small maintenance jobs and industrial touch-up.
- Protection of copper, chrome, silver, bronze, nickel, aluminium.
- Extra durability to metallic/fluorescent coatings.
- Non-yellowing (UV-resistant).
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20 degrees C).
- Heat-resistant up to 100 degrees C.
Coverage: 3 - 4 m2 per aerosol
Touch Dry: 15 mins