Rustoleum Hard Hat Galva Zinc Alu 2117 is a bright aesthetically pleasing cathodic protection for damaged galvanised steel. The paint contains pure zinc and aluminium as pigment and provides cathodic protection. Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Aerosols Zinc Aluminium Spray Bright Galvanizing 2117 can be used in a single coat application for low exposure environments including light industrial settings. Make sure that all surfaces are free from dirt, grease, oil, loose rust and all other surface contaminants.
- For new, bare, rust free metal or galvanised steel.
- Small areas and touch up.
- Sparkling aluminium finish (80% zinc, 10% alu).
- Compromise between a protection and finish.
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN).
- To handle after 1 hour (at 20 degrees C).
Aerosol Coverage: 1.2m2 per Aerosol
Touch Dry: 20 mins
Available in the following colours (all colours approximate).